The Puyallup School District No. 3 has placed a $279.6 million General Obligation Bond on the Feb. 12, 2013 Special Election ballot for capital improvements and construction. Read the Resolution and ballot title.
The Puyallup School District No. 3 has not appointed committee members to prepare an “Against” statements for the local voters’ pamphlet. RCW 29A.32.280 requires the County Auditor to make an effort to appoint up to three members to form an Against Committee.
Committee members’ names will be printed in the local voters’ pamphlet, as well as a contact phone number. You can’t participate anonymously.
• Email information deadline – Dec. 29, 2012
• Statement deadline – Dec. 31, 2012
If you are appointed to the “Against” committee you agree to:
• Read and understand the obligations laid out in the Elections Guide for Jurisdictions.
• Pledge to work cooperatively with other members of the group.
• Have ready access to email.
The Elections Guide must be reviewed. It contains critical information about:
• Committee appointments and participation
• Length and specific instructions for statements and rebuttals
• Important deadlines
If you agree to the above:
• Email your name, email address, and phone number to: email@example.com.
• You must send your email no later than Dec. 29, 2012.
• Appointments are made on a “first come, first served” basis.
Information provided by Pierce County