The accessible voting center at the Puyallup branch of the Pierce County Library opens Saturday, Nov. 3.
According to the Auditor’s Office, Voting Centers are an extension of its main office in Tacoma. These locations will provide assistance for:
- Voter registration
- Accessible voting using touch screen equipment
- Ballot drop site (Drop off your ballot postage free)
- Replacement ballots
- Provisional Ballots
- Voting assistance from election staff
Other accessible voting centers include the Pierce County Annex in Tacoma, Clover Park Technical College in Lakewood, Pierce County Maintenance Facility in Spanaway and Tacoma Area Coalition of Individuals with Disabilities (TACID).
Voters casting a ballot at an accessible voting center must provide photo identification.
The Puyallup Library accessible voting center will be open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday, Monday and Tuesday (Election Day).
Ballot drop boxes will be available 24/7 through 8 p.m. on Nov. 6 at the following locations:
- Puyallup Library (324 S. Meridian)
- South Hill Library (15420 Meridian E)
- Parkland/Spanaway Library (13718 Pacific Ave. S)
- Roy Y Park and Ride (SR 507 and Pacific Ave. S)
- Sumner Library (1116 Fryar Ave)
For more information on accessible voting in Pierce County, call 253-798-7430 or visit its website.